Alchymist is an all in one turnkey platform for your Futures Trading research requirements.
- Decades of Price, Volume, and Open Interest Data sourced directly from the exchanges to our databases.
- Flexible and user friendly interface so traders can not only navigate across the various tools, but can navigate throughout history to study their chosen instrument.
- It Covers 55 of the most actively traded Futures - 43 across the U.S. exchanges, and 12 from the Shanghai Futures Exchange.
- Multiple levels of data validation - First from the Exchange Vendor, and then through a robust data validation process on the 3ptCapital side. It's critical that we deal with gap free data that is as clean and accurate as possible. We can tell you from personal experience that many vendors will leave you dismayed by the sloppyness of the data they provide. We finally found a robust vendor and data set, and have added in house secondary validation protocols to catch gaps and errors so that you don't have to.
- Custom analytics and indicators on net positioning and activity of Large Market participants. Knowing when Participants' positioning and weekly activity reaches extremes is a extremely valuable exercise. Using our query tables you can see historical price distribution given a particular setup. These tools work and you will see this firsthand as you begin to use the platform.
- Actuarial Tables on Futures price movement, to help you understand how price behaves and how to price your risk. If insurance companies use statistical data tables to price risk and create a positive cash flow, why can't you? Let's get the odds on your side, and once you master proper risk management you will be creating the foundation for a successful trading career.
- Custom Trend Indicator Heat Map.
It is Comprised of:
- Two years of back and front end development.
- Over 115 million data points underpinning the analytics and data tables.